How the OMNIA Vatican and Rome Pass works ?
You are a tourist and you want to visit Rome and the Vatican in very good conditions without spending too much. There is only one solution for you. This is the OMNIA card, which alone will offer you so many advantages that you will be tired of it.
Qu’is the OMNIA CARD Vatican and Rome ?
The OMNIA card is a tourist package that allows those who have it to benefit from several advantages. This pass for Rome allows its holders to have free and priority access to all the main attractions of the city. This map is divided into four main parts and includes seven facilities to access attractions in Rome and the Vatican. As far as its main parts are concerned, the OMNIA card is composed of :
- The OMNIA card Vatican and Rome for visits to the Vatican sights and bus tours with the possibility of getting on and off at any stop,
- The valid Roma Pass that gives you access to more than 30 historical attractions, plus a transport card for the public transport network of Rome,
- A detailed guide and
- A map of the city.
All of this comes in a kit with information for easy use of each element. As for the facilities it offers, you will count :
- Free admission to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel, as well as to St. Peter’s Basilica (with a free audio guide),
- Free admission to 2 of Rome’s greatest attractions: the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and Mount Palatine, the Capitoline Museums, the Borghese Gallery and the Castel Sant’Angelo National Museum, etc.
- Fast and immediate access to St. Peter’s Basilica, the Sistine Chapel and the Colosseum. It allows you to save at least 4 hours at each site during peak periods,
- A free ticket for a 72-hour bus tour of Rome, with free entrance and exit at all stops,
- Free transportation card for unlimited access to Rome’s public transportation,
- Free detailed guide to help you plan your stay,
- Reduced entrance fees to over 30 other sites, attractions and museums in Rome.
You won’t find a better way to visit Rome and the Vatican during your stay in Italy.
The best pass to visit Rome and the Vatican.
For anyone arriving in Italy to visit Rome and the Vatican, they have the choice between the Roma Pass or the OMNIA card. Comparing the two options for visiting Rome and the Vatican, we can see that the OMNIA card is not only the best, but also the most complete pass for visiting Rome and the Vatican. In fact, to visit Rome and the Vatican in complete peace and in excellent comfort, opt for the OMNIA card because it offers you, in addition to all that the Rome Pass can offer you, several advantages.
Among these benefits, we can mention, entrance tickets for the Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel, special access to the Vatican Museum to save time, special access to St. Peter’s Basilica, an audio guide to facilitate your visit to St. Peter’s Basilica and unlimited access to Hop on Hop off buses during the 72 hours of validity of the card. Also, the OMNIA card allows you to move around using the entire city’s public transportation network. You will be able to move around the city of Rome while visiting all the tourist sites and saving enough money in an exceptional comfort.
To make your stay in Rome and the Vatican easier, the OMNIA card You can also obtain a paper guide to the whole of Rome that will provide you with all the useful information you need, especially concerning the timetables for visiting the tourist sites, attractions and museums. This map and its information will allow you to establish your program of visit not to lose time. What could be more wonderful ! It is also worth mentioning that you can buy all these advantages on your OMNIA card online.
OMNIA card rates in Rome
One of the biggest advantages of the OMNIA card compared to other passes is its price. Indeed, as complete as it is, it is also the most affordable. For adults, this card (OMNIA Adult Card) costs only 113.00 euros per person and is valid for three days.
And for children, the OMNIA Child Card costs a cool 80.00 euros and is valid for 72 hours.
Compared to other Passes, the OMNIA map This is without a doubt the most advantageous pass in terms of cost and benefits for a comfortable visit to Rome and the Vatican.